This may be of interest to chemists.
New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Advanced Engineering Materials.
From the Wiley-Blackwell website for the journal:
“Advanced Engineering Materials is a premier source for new developments in the field of
- High temperature materials
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Corrosion of materials
- Biomedical materials
- Surface science and coating technology
- Laser methods in materials processing
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Composites as structural materials
- Numeric simulation of materials behavior and processing”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (1999) to present.