Of interest to medical chemists.
Are you a medic?
Did you know that the 12 titles we own on Elsevier ETextbooks are now downloadable?
From the Elsevier ETextbooks Bookshelf you can see that the download option is now available under online reading:
Each title can be downloaded for 48 hours, using the iPublishCentral Reader:
Also, don’t forget which titles we have…
- Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 21st Edition
- Essential Surgery, 4th Edition
- Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 2nd Edition
- Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics, 4th Edition
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine, 8th Edition
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination, 13th Edition
- Mims’ Medical Microbiology, 5th Edition
- Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition
- Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12th Edition
View original post 17 more words