We have revived the Chemistry Library wiki so that you can share your experiences of open access publishing in Chemistry.
Useful tips, problems and successes are all welcome. It is hoped that this can become a useful, central source of information and guidance in open access publishing for you all, ultimately saving you time by avoiding duplication of effort.
- Follow this link to get to the wiki: http://www-library.ch.cam.ac.uk/wiki. (Alternatively, there is a link to the wiki from the Chemistry Library website, on the left-hand side menu bar, in the ‘Information’ section).
- The Raven login page should appear (unless you are already logged on to Raven). Please enter your Raven login credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on the link for ‘Open access publishing – share your experiences!’.
- To add a comment, please click on ‘Edit’ which can be found on the menu at the very top of the page.
- Once you have added your name, your CRSID, the date, and your comment(s) click on the ‘Save’ button.
There are links to help in navigating/editing the wiki throughout but if you have any problems please contact us.
We look forward to seeing your comments on the wiki!